By Anna Hevers – Graduate Intern from Shannon College of Hotel Management
Sticky Toffee and Apple Cookies Ingredients
- 175g unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g ground almond
- 85g chewy toffees, roughly chopped
- 85g/3oz dried apple chunks, roughly chopped
- 225g self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together using an electric hand whisk.
- Next add in all the remaining ingredients into the bowl and give it all a good mix together.
- Roll out the cookies between your hands and shape out a size that is a little bit smaller then a golf ball and pop them onto a tray with some parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool and enjoy.